Visit our FAQ page for more information
Important notice: COVID-19 – 12.05.2020
We’re extremely excited to welcome you all back to your number 1 family destination as soon as possible.
Whilst we wait for government guidance, we’re busy putting measures in place ready for when we are able to reopen.
We will do our all to keep you safe and therefore, we are looking to make some changes to the way that we operate our resort.
Due to operating on a limited capacity, we are unable to allow pets access to both the market and fairground for the foreseeable future.
Some of these changes include:
- Operating on a pre-booked only ticketing system. All visitors who would like to experience our rides and attractions will need to pre-book their tickets in advance. Visitors who have not booked online will not be permitted on the site.
- Limited capacity fun riding sessions at fixed times throughout the day. This will reduce the number of people attending at any one time, to enable our customers to enjoy our attractions whilst adhering to social distancing rules and to keep our employees, visitors and the wider community safe.
- A free entry, one-way walk through system enabling free flowing, safe shopping around Europe’s Largest 7 Day Market.
- A controlled capacity, ensuring social distancing measures are achieved and a more relaxed shopping experience is available to our visitors.
- Additional measures by individual trading units to ensure your convenience and safety.
As a result of the above, we will be removing our current 2020 Ride an Events calendar and putting a new calendar in place, but it will only be released when we are 100% clear of the relevant guidance.
Stay tuned for updates!
COVID-19 – 22.03.2020
Fantasy Island has temporarily closed its doors.
We want to help to protect everyone. We plead with you to please follow government advice…Stay home and stay safe!
If you have purchased a ticket for our rides and attractions, please rest assured that your ticket will be redeemable throughout the season. (Tickets can be upgraded from yellow to green, purple or pink if required – please contact us for more information).
Guests who have booked Fantasy Island Holiday accommodation are advised to contact us to rearrange their visit or request a refund.
For additional details please contact us via email – [email protected]
COVID-19 – 18.03.2020
It is with a heavy heart that we have decided that Fantasy Island will not open its rides and family entertainment centre this weekend and fully expect to be closed throughout Easter. We will of course keep everyone updated via our social channels and announce our reopening date as soon as we are able to. Our Market, Caravan’s sites and Holiday accommodation will remain open as long as it is safe and advisable to do so.
We have taken this difficult decision as a precautionary measure in line with government efforts to reduce the strain on our emergency services and to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. We feel the burden that this decision will have on all of our employees, market traders, caravan tenants and the wider community, but we believe by us all, businesses and individuals, making these tough decisions, we can get through this together.
We look forward to welcoming you back and pledge that we will do our best to keep delivering fun experiences and happy memories in the near future.
James and Edward Mellors
**If you have purchased a ticket for our rides and attractions, please rest assured that your ticket will be redeemable throughout the season. (Tickets can be upgraded from yellow to green, purple or pink if required – please contact us for more information).
Guests who have booked Fantasy Island Holiday accommodation are advised to contact us if they wish to rearrange their visit or request a refund.
For additional details please contact us via email – [email protected]**